• Assume the entire class is instantly transported to an uninhabited, tropical island.
• Without knowing if rescue is an option, create a scenario of action.
• Describe the details of what would unfold as time progressed.
• Who would lead? Who would die? Who would be the best worker? Who would be the most adversarial or pessimistic? What would happen as events unfolded?
• Use the Suggested Thematic Elements to cover a variety of different topics or possible scenarios and create what you believe would be the most likely outcome of our time (although undetermined) on the island.
• Be sure to be both realistic and creative.
• In addition, you may select one tool or item to bring with you (a mobile phone is not an option).
• Be sure your item is useful to not only yourself, but to the collective effort to survive!