Need to test your kids’ knowledge in ‘length, mass and volume’? Why not try this assignment? The questions are based on
1. choosing the correct unit for the given physical quantity
2. drawing line segment for the given length
3. appropriate estimation of length/ mass/ volume for the shown object
4. Conversion of units (metric system- m to km, l to cm3, kg to g, cm to mm, ml to l, l to ml, g to kg, cm to m)
5. Word problems (4 questions)
Hope you find this as a useful resource. Kindly share your feedback.