Also included in
- These properties of multiplication worksheets the commutative property, associative property, and distributive property of multiplication break down the properties to your third-grade math students in an engaging way. Your students will learn strategies to solve more complex multiplication sentences$6.00$9.50Save $3.50
The worksheets in this unit go about teaching the associative property of multiplication in fun and creative ways. The associative property is sometimes a difficult concept for students to learn AND for teachers to teach. I have broken the property down in three easy to comprehend worksheets.
- Worksheet 1 (copied in pink) helps your students with the definition and how to recognize the associative property of multiplication.
- Worksheet 2 (copied in orange) is a matching worksheet where students will draw a line to the matching number sentence.
- Worksheet 3 (copied in yellow) allows students to fill in the missing factors in the number sentence.
- Worksheet 4 (copied in green) Word search with associative property vocabulary words. Introduce students to the words before they start the unit.
You may also find these useful:
- Properties of Multiplication Flip-book
- Properties of Multiplication Interactive Notebook
- Distributive Property of Multiplication 3rd Grade FREEBIE
This resource covers the Common Core Standard 3.OA.B.5
For typos please email me at email@example.com with the subject stating which resource you are requesting a typo fix.
LET'S STAY CONNECTED!