Your students, even the reluctant readers, will love this book! Written in comic book format, it is a satire on the use of performance-enhancing drugs in sports. With names like Veriambitius, Vitalstatistix, and Getafix, students will make connections between word meanings and characters - and have fun doing it!
This unit includes:
• 25 short-answer questions
• 10 multiple choice questions
• 5 open response questions
• 14 vocabulary words/definitions for word wall (cards)
• vocabulary quiz matching words/definitions
• 5 writing prompts or discussion questions
• 7 student project ideas
Answer key included!
Learn more about using graphic novels in the classroom by checking out my blog post on this topic.
My Reading Resources is also on Pinterest! I’m pinning the web’s best free lesson plans and activities to help save you time AND money. Check out my boards today!