Astronaut Math Wheel
by Tiny Space Adventures
Make practicing math fun!
Create and practice math skills using a reusable self-checking math wheel!
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Geometry (using the shapes & their vertices), Greater Than/Less Than, Fractions, Converting Measurements (i.e. 5 cm to 0.05 m) and even words for preschoolers (such as two = 2)
Use with Stations, Independent Practice or Pre/Post Testing!
Meets Common Core State Standards for K-5 (but applications are limitless!).
Here are a few:
K. OA.3: Write numbers from 1 to 20.
1. OA.6: Add and subtract with 20 demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
2. OA.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one and two step word problems.
3. OA.3: Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems.
4. NF.3c: Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators.
5. NBT.7: Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths.