Astronomy unit that focuses on several topics including the big bang theory, Doppler effect, and the formation of stars. This unit includes the following....
- PowerPoint and guided notes for stars, Doppler effect, and parts of the universe
- Unit study guide and end of the unit test
- Spectral analysis activity that allows students to understand how scientists can determine what stars are made out
- Reading article that explores the possibility to live elsewhere in our universe
- Movie worksheet that examines the Big Bang theory
*Thumbnail was created by using Emily Wean Design: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Emily-Wean