Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 20% with the astronomy mini interactive notebook bundle!
About this Product
This differentiated mini unit bundle includes 2 INB units. Each unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Interactive Notebook Bundle
• Save 45% with the Earth Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Earth Science Input Notes are available for purchase
This bundle includes:
Chapter 1: Gravity
Chapter 2: Rotation vs. Revolution
Chapter 3: Time Units
Chapter 4: Celestial Cycles
Chapter 5: Sun’s Movement & Shadows
Chapter 6: Stars Movement at Night
Chapter 7: Seasons
Chapter 8: Seasonal Constellations
Chapter 9: Earth’s Revolution & Seasons
Chapter 10: Earth’s Tilt
Chapter 11: Sun’s Altitude & the Seasons
Chapter 12: Lunar Phases
Chapter 13: Eclipses
Chapter 14: Tidal Cycle
Chapter 15: Spring vs. Neap Tide
Chapter 1: Structure of the Universe
Chapter 2: History of the Universe (The Big Bang Theory)
Chapter 3: Composition of the Universe
Chapter 4: Types of Galaxies
Chapter 5: Celestial Objects
Chapter 6: History of Our Solar System
Chapter 7: Our Solar System
Chapter 8: Solar System Trends
Chapter 9: Stars
Chapter 10: Life of a Star
Chapter 11: Extraterrestrial Objects
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 3-ESS2-1, 5-PS2-1, 5-ESS1-1, 5-ESS1-2, MS-ESS1-1, MS-ESS1-2 and MS-ESS1-3.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).