Astronomy Taboo is a fun and engaging game than can help student learn and review basic astronomy vocabulary. It's a great game for primary school kids as well as older ones. The cards contain simple words, from all fields of astronomy.
How to play?
- split students into 2 teams,
- one student should be given the card. He must provide clues to his team without using the “taboo” words listed,
- use timer to control the time,
- give points to the team for guessing right word, take points if the use taboo word
- the team with most points wins!!