This is my astronomy unit resources that I use with my Earth & environmental science class.
- Astronomy Standards and Objectives Word Document.
- Key Vocabulary Words Document.
- Introduction activity:
- to allow students to show what they already know about astronomy and research what they would like to know about astronomy document.
- Astronomy Full Powerpoint & Guided Notes & Note KEY for teachers ( Docx & PDF)
- Allows students to research anything about astronomy and have to provide responses to questions on either google slide, poster, model or any other way they wish.
- Astronomy Learning Goals Activity Power point:
- It has all of the learning goals broken down that students should know for astronomy unit.
- The power point has helpful links for each learning goal to help guide students to research and show their knowledge while responding to the learning goals.
- This activity helps you see which students understand the learning goal and which students who need help with certain learning goals based on their responses.
- Astronomy Test & Key in PDF Format.
- Study guided for the students and key for teachers.
- Astronomy ESCAPE Room for test review:Escape Room by itself Link
- -Google Slide (can make your own copy), Powerpoint (editable) & PDF format with 32 questions dealing with Astronomy.
- - Digit Code Lock for students response Google Form linked in the power point.
- Word Document To Make Your Own Copies:
- On the word document you will find a link to the google slide to make your own copy and also a link to make a copy of your own form for the answers.
- If you make your own copy of the form you will need to go back to google slide or powerpoint and edit the students link so you can see their responses.
- All the teacher needs to do is post the google slide on google classroom or however they want the students to get the PDF.
- The students will open the google slide and read the second page and will have to click on the link which will open a google form for the escape room.
- They will need to have the google form open on one tab with the google slide open on another tab
- Students will look at the questions on the google slide and figure out what is the correct answer.
- Once they have their answer they will put in the correct letters (ABCD) in to the google form.
- When entering the answers in to the google form they need to be capital letters with no spaces. For example: ABDC
- If the google form says sorry try again that means they have gotten one of the answers wrong and need to try again. (The Questions & Answers are in the same order as the test & Key)
- There are 8 sections that contain 4 questions, so there should be 4 answers for each puzzle lock.
- Once the student get finished with the last section it will take them to a screen that says:
- Write Down ( I know Astronomy & will pass the test tomorrow ) on a piece on paper and turn it in with your name!
- This allows you to know who made it through all the sections by getting the right answers.
- Astronomy Web-quest Document.
* IF you want a google form copy of the test or any of the other items please let me know once you purchase. I can send a link of any item by email so you can make a copy, so you can have your own.
Please leave a review and let me know if there is anything I can do to improve my products!