At-Home STEM Activity Calendar: 6 Weeks of Daily Activities (Plus Spanish!)
Also included in
- Keep students engaged all year long with this bundle of STEM activities for every school break or during school closings! This bundle includes 22 weeks of unique daily STEM activities that can be completed at home. Perfect for summer holidays, spring break, or winter break to keep students learning.Price $9.10Original Price $13.00Save $3.90
- GROWING bundle for Digital STEM challenges for Middle School! Perfect to support distance learning, in-person, and hybrid classrooms using the engineering design challenges and looking for hands-on activities. Activities include printed and digital handouts to use in any classroom setting - whetherPrice $131.72Original Price $163.90Save $32.18
Use this editable STEM activity calendar for 6 weeks of daily activities for at-home distance learning! Now includes a Spanish version of the activity chart!
A PreK-12 daily enrichment STEM activity calendar with science, engineering, and math challenges! Activities are straightforward and accessible to students of all levels with little or no supplies needed. Get them up, outside, and exploring the world! Students will build a bird feeder, code an app, make a bee hotel, cook with fractions, and so much more! The world outside is their new and exciting classroom.
The daily activities will incorporate math concepts, scientific thinking, critical thinking, communication, creativity, and real-world problem-solving. Recommended for upper elementary and middle school grades, and students can easily apply skills applicable to their level.
Download includes five versions of a calendar for various grade levels: PreK, K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12. Each includes:
- Parent letter with suggested daily enrichment activities and free online learning resources (websites, apps, and podcasts)
- Offline Activity Chart: 6 weeks of daily enrichment activities that do not require internet access. Each day has a different theme:
- Create Monday
- Science Tuesday (High School version is STEM)
- Active Wednesday
- Engineering Thursday (High School: Writing)
- Fun Friday
- Online Activity Chart: 6 weeks of daily enrichment activities that require internet access with a laptop or a phone. Each day has a different theme:
- Create Monday
- Science Tuesday (High School: Career)
- Coding Wednesday
- Engineering Thursday (High School: Skills to Success)
- Fun Friday (High School: College)
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥