28 athletes from different eras, sports, and backgrounds on posters with inspirational quotes! Includes a 3-page biography graphic organizer to turn this into a research project for any age! Comes in PNG and PDF files. Learn more below.
In this set, you get the following athletes with quotes. You also get a biography worksheet so you can turn this into a research project if you like.
• Andre the Giant – Professional wrestler
• Danica Patrick – Stock race car driver
• David Beckham – Champion soccer player
• The Fabulous Moolah – Professional wrestler
• Garry Kasparov – Chess grandmaster
• Greg Louganis – Olympic gold medalist in diving
• Ichiro Suzuki – Baseball player
• Jackie Robinson – 1st African-American to play in Major League Baseball
• Jeff Gordon – Champion stock car driver
• Jesse Owens – Track & field gold medalist
• Joe Louis – Longest reigning heavyweight boxing champion
• Kacy Catanzaro – gymnast, obstacle course athlete
• Katie Ledecky - Olympic gold medalist in swimming
• Lindsey Vonn – Champion Alpine skier
• Lisa Leslie – 3-time basketball MVP
• Mia Hamm – World Cup soccer champion
• Michael Jordan – 5-time basketball MVP
• Michael Phelps – Swimmer, most decorated Olympian
• Michelle Kwan – Most decorated figure skater in U.S. history
• Muhammad Ali – Boxing Champion, civil right activist
• Peyton Manning – NFL quarterback
• Roberto Clemente – One of 1st Latin American baseball stars
• Roger Federer – Tennis champion
• Serena Williams – Tennis champion
• Simone Biles - Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics
• Usain Bolt - Olympic gold medalist in track & field sprinting
• Wayne Gretzky – Champion hockey player
• Wilma Rudolph - Olympic gold medalist in track & field sprinting
Let's face it, students can get down. Our students have a lot on their shoulders. They have home lives to attend to, school work, and the social dynamics of school. Plus, they have the pains of growing up. But, what we do know is that a little motivation can go a long way in helping our student succeed.
Did you have a favorite role model when you were growing up? Perhaps it was an athlete? Or, did you have a favorite quote or saying that kept you going during tough times. These posters are meant to help give our students some inspiration from their favorite athletes, athletes of eras gone by with much to teach, and athletes they can relate to.
Each poster is designed to be easy on the eyes and attention-grabbing. It lets the student focus on the quote and soak it in. Great for building a strong classroom community, teaching about character, helping to motivate your students, and showing them a diverse range of people who they can relate to and aspire to. You can use these during black history month or women's history month to teach too.
You get 28 posters in 8.5 x 11 size. You get each poster in a high-quality PNG format and a PDF with all of the posters in the PDF. This all comes in a zip file. Use your school's poster maker to best blow these up. Or keep them as they are and post them around the room or electronically.
Get TpT Credit for Reviews
-Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
-Beside each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
-Click it to give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product.
-Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
-Reviews help me make informed decisions on what to create that will best benefit students and Teachers.
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches?
Click the green star next to my store logo follow me and receive email updates from this store.