A card which can be printed out back to back and used with children as a PE lesson. This specific card relates to Athletics and includes:
- Health and Safety
- Equipment List
- Instructions with illustration
- Inclusion points
- Acquiring and developing skills
- Adaptations and variations
- Selecting and applying skills and tactics
- Evaluating and improving performance
- Knowledge and understanding of fitness and health
An activity card that can be used over and over again and could even be used as an example for children to plan and design own activity.
Can be read out and explained to younger children or given to older children to solve for themselves.