Exam includes questions surrounding:
- Labelling the five major layers of the atmosphere and stating the elevation, temperature and common sightings in each layer
- The importance of the ozone layer
- Different gases found in the atmosphere and their percentage
- Insolation and its affect on the Earth
- How energy from the Sun is reflected and absorbed in the Earth
- The differences between renewable and non-renewable energies and examples of each
- Read and interpret a graph on energy use around the world and answer questions.