Also included in
- Giant bundle with everything you need to teach, review and assess atomic structure in middle school science! Includes:SlideShow with 38 slides and 7 page cloze notes12 page practice workbookHands on activity Choice Board assessment2 Pixel art worksheets (self-checking)1 digital maze worksheets (selfPrice $19.32Original Price $24.15Save $4.83
This 28 card Boom deck can be used to practice calculating protons, neutrons, electrons, atomic number and mass number.
Playable preview here - https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-JcMFqhc5ehGQAWYk2?ref=tpt
Boom Cards are digital, self-grading flashcards that students use to review a skill.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the url to redeem your purchase.
In order to use Boom Cards, there are the following system requirements:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
You might also be interested in:
Other Boom Cards:
- Physical Science
- Simple Machines
- Basic Stoichiometry
- Parts of the Periodic Table
- Element Symbols #1-20
- Newton's Laws
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Density, Mass, Volume D=M/V
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Sources
- Earth Science
- Rock Cycle
- Relative Dating
- Layers of the Atmosphere
- Solar System
- Phases of the Moon
Get Free Products by earning TPT credits! Earn TpT credits which can be applied to future purchases by rating and leaving a comment on this product after your purchase.