Familiarize your students with the definitions of 27 important atomic structure vocabulary words
with this fun crossword puzzle worksheet. We have included all of the words on a separate word bank sheet so you can choose to make this puzzle harder or easier depending on your classroom needs. You could even use the puzzle as a test.
The vocabulary words included are: Alpha Particle, Atom, Atomic Number, Beta Particle, Bohr, Charge, Cathode Ray, Decay, Electron, Electron Cloud, Element, Ground State, Half-Life, Ion, Isotope, Mass Number, Neutron, Nucleus, Orbital, Particle, Photon, Proton, Radioactivity, Rutherford, Subatomic, Thomson, Transmutation.
You might also like:
• Atomic Structure Word Search
• Chemical Symbols Crossword
• Chemistry Puzzle Bundle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
atomic structure worksheet, atomic structure activity, atomic structure handout