Also included in
- This NO PREP, complete unit comes with a day-by-day teaching timeline as well as each resource needed to cover the required topics within the standard. Each resource inside this bundle was handpicked to cover all aspects of the MS-PS1-1 NGSS and includes lessons, activities, and assessment items. Th$42.97$83.91Save $40.94
- Atoms and the Atomic Theory - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. By purchasing this bundle you will save 43% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.Lesson Objectives: By the end of this 5E lesson, students will be able to:• Students will learn the structure of the atom inclu$14.97$27.98Save $13.01
- This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry introductory unit on Atoms, Elements, and Compounds. The unit will save you over 90% compared with purchasing each product separately as there are over 25 resources included inside this bundle.This unit includes both Office and$35.97$71.68Save $35.71
Atomic Structure and Notation Lesson. This lesson package introduces Atoms, Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. Furthermore, it explains Atomic Number, Mass Number, and Atomic Symbols. This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check student understanding, a Bill Nye worksheet (includes answer key), and a student lesson handout as a document.
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the lesson package is:
- Office and Google versions of the presentation
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket
- Bill Nye video worksheet
- Student worksheet
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Atomic Number
- Mass Number
- Atomic Symbols
- "Very easy and well thought out, thanks a lot! "
- "Amazing product! Thanks for helping this ENGLISH teacher survive teaching high school Chemistry for 2 months (a story in itself!)!"
- "Very helpful! My students learned so much just by completing this worksheet"
- "This was super easy for my students to understand and learn a new concept!"
- "Wonderful, easy to use resource. Thank you so much!"
- "The lessons and the powerpoint were very helpful to develop understanding!"
- "Great lesson plan, great video, and wonderful powerpoint"
- "Great, simple explanation"
- "Easy to use and understand"
- "Well organized and helpful for my students! Thanks!"
- "Excellent presentation!"
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Interested in a Periodic Table WebQuest and Element Assignment to go along with the lesson? Click here.
The individual Chemistry Unit Lessons can be accessed below.
Lesson 2 - The GUESS method of problem solving
Buyer Comment: "Loved the straight forward and concise material - my students were able to follow along very nicely "
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.