Atoms, Ions, and Isotopes Task Cards from the Biology Lesson Lab
These cards can be used as a reinforcement activity after the lesson, as a review prior to a test, or as game cards for any number of educational games.
If laminated, these cards will last for years. I cut my task cards with a paper cutter, hole punch one corner, and put on a ring for ease of use.
Included in this purchase:
1. Set of 32 Task Cards
2. Blank Task Card Page (4 cards) – EDITABLE to make your own.
3. Letter Size Student Answer Sheet - EDITABLE
4. Interactive Science Notebook Size Student Answer Sheet - EDITABLE
5. Key – editable
Task Card Content:
Students are asked to:
1. Identify location and charge for subatomic particles.
2. Determine proton, neutron, and electron number from the Periodic Table (included on the card).
3. Identify the definition of compound, molecule, element, and atom.
4. Calculate the charge on an ion when given the number of electrons lost or gained.
5. Calculate the number of neutrons for given isotopes.
Thank you for looking at this product.
Follow me to receive updates about new products!