Save 35% by purchasing ALL my Atoms teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future Atoms products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS MS-PS1-1.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Atoms PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (93 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Atoms INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes are included. This INB unit includes 10 INB lessons and 10+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: History of Atomic Structure
Chapter 2: Atomic Structure
Chapter 3: Electron Configuration
Chapter 4: Atomic Mass & Number
Chapter 5: Isotopes
Chapter 6: Ions
Chapter 7: Elements
Chapter 8: Grouping Elements
Chapter 9: Periodic Table
Chapter 10: Periodic Table Trends
• Atoms Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 4 SNAPs lab activities:
• Atomic Structure Lab Stations Activity
• Atomic Mass, Atomic Number and Isotopes Lab Stations Activity
• Ions Lab Stations Activity
• Periodic Table Lab Stations Activity
• Atoms Task Cards
68 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in a forces and motion physical science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!