Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 20% with the atoms and chemistry mini interactive notebook bundle!
About this Product
This differentiated mini unit bundle includes 2 INB units. Each unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Interactive Notebook Bundle
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Physical Science Input Notes are available for purchase
This bundle includes:
Chapter 1: History of Atomic Structure
Chapter 2: Atomic Structure
Chapter 3: Electron Configuration
Chapter 4: Atomic Mass & Number
Chapter 5: Isotopes
Chapter 6: Ions
Chapter 7: Elements
Chapter 8: Grouping Elements
Chapter 9: Periodic Table
Chapter 10: Periodic Table Trends
Chapter 1: Element, Compound, Mixture
Chapter 2: Lewis Dot Diagram
Chapter 3: Chemical Bonds
Chapter 4: Hydrogen Bonding
Chapter 5: Writing Chemical Formulas
Chapter 6: Chemical Rxns & Equations
Chapter 7: Balancing Chemical Equations
Chapter 8: Signs of a Chemical Change
Chapter 9: Endothermic vs. Exothermic
Chapter 10: Combustion
Chapter 11: Types of Reactions
-Topics are differentiated for intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS MS-PS1-1, MS-PS1-2, MS-PS1-5 and MS-PS1-6.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).