Atoms and Isotopes Digital Flip Book
is a digital interactive notebook that operates in the internet "cloud" to allow your students to access, edit, and print from any computer or device. Formatted to work with both GOOGLE Drive
™ and Microsoft OneDrive
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* Paperless, no printing, no cutting, no glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Preserve ideas and references
* Improve student writing
* Infuse technology
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
***SAVE WITH BUNDLES*** Get all four Chemistry Digital Flip Books with the Chemistry Digital Flip Book Bundle
What is included?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* Movable pieces for students to interact with
* Clickable tabs while in presentation mode so students can move from one page of the flip book to the next without having to go in order
* Competed Teacher flip book as a separate file
* Topics covered:
* Atoms and the Periodic Table
* Wrap Up Review of Atoms and Isotopes
If you like this product make sure to click the star and follow me. I will be adding more digital interactive notebook products in the near future.
You might also like
- Atoms and isotopes guided reading
- Digital Paperless Lessons
- Technology in the Classroom lesson plans and activities
- Chemistry lesson plans and activities
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM
for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM
Follow me on instagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”
Adventures in ISTEM is not associated with other brand names, product names, or trademarks cited in this publication, including the Google Drive™ online storage service and Microsoft OneDrive™. The Interactive Digital Flip Book is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission. The Interactive Digital Flip Book is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Inc. Microsoft and the Microsoft logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc., used with permission.