Attendance Bingo for Early Years (Pre-K, Kindergarten, Prep, Foundation, Grade 1, Grade 2) is HERE!
Entice your students to be at school everyday by rewarding them with this full attenance incentive! Simply cut out and stick the 100 maths related questions to popsicle sticks, and every time you have 100% attendance at roll-call, select a student to solve the maths problem. They can then find the answer on the 'Attendance Bingo' board and colour it in. Once a row/column is completed, reward your students however you see fit!
Included in this EDITABLE file you will recieve
* attendance bingo grid (1-100)
*100 pre-made strips of maths questions, covering addition, subtraction and place value
*EDITABLE strips where you can enter your own questions
PLEASE SEE THE EXAMPLE ON PAGE 3 OF THE FILE FOR PRESENTATION OF PRODUCT
To attach the questions strips to popsicle sticks:
- simply print and cut out the questions (I would cut inside the border, so that you get rid of it when sticking it to the popsicle stick)
- get a strip of sticky tape longer than the question strip of paper, but shorter than your popsicle stick
- place question strip onto popsicle stick
- place sticky tape over the top of question strip and popsicle stick, securing on the other side of the popsicle stick and protecting your question strip
Thank you for stopping by my store. Feedback is always greatly appreciated and if you do leave feedback, you'll earn TPT credits!