Attention Getters are essential for strong classroom management. You need strategies for getting the students' attention so you may give directions. This resource will provide you with tips and tools for improving your classroom management using attention grabbers.
Strong classroom management skills are necessary for effective teaching and for maintaining your professional status with administration and parents. This resource makes it easy to get your students' attention in order to provide instruction and communicate information to them.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS ATTENTION GETTING RESOURCE:
✓ It will quickly improve your classroom management skills.
✓ It takes very little ink to print and can be used over and over again.
✓ It now includes a projectable version to teach the call-backs to your class.
✓ You can use these in the classroom, on field trips, at recess and everywhere else.
✓ Parents, colleagues, and administration will be impressed by how you are able to gain and keep your students attention with ease.
✓ You will have a full bag of tricks and can keep things fresh throughout the year.
✓ The printables make it easy to communicate and share these strategies with specialists, substitute teachers, and classroom aides so they can use them too.
Included in the 82 page resource you will find…
• Projectable Call Backs to Teach Attention Getters (EDITABLE)
• Binder / Booklet Cover for Attention Getters
• 10 Nonverbal Attention Getters
• 10 Response Attention Getters
• 20 Call Back Attention Getters
• Student Cards for Submitting Knock-Knock Attention Getters
• Attention Getter Journaling Page Intermediate-Ruled
• Attention Getter Journaling Page Primary-Ruled
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Denise K. said..."Another great resource from CF Classroom! I have used with great success so many of your units and ideas! Thank you!"
☺ Stephanie N. said...“My class is quite rowdy/noisy this year...love the large variety offered on this product so I can switch up my attention getters often so my students don't get bored by the same old ones! Put this in the very front of my binder! Thanks!”
☺ Claudette P. said..."So creative! I enjoy mixing it up with my class... keeps them guessing what I am going to say next.”
☺ a teacher said...“Although I teach elementary music and have 6-7 classes per day, I purchased this because the ideas will help me with my younger students. With 500-600 students going in and out of my room each week, using the these concepts will be easy to remember and teach. Thanks"
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!