Your Mind Matters – Attention and Focus for the Christian Classroom has been developed to enable students to access the benefits of attention and focus practices in the secure foundation of Christian beliefs. Each practice and technique encourages students to pay attention to their environment and reflect on the amazing world God has created for them as well their personal relationship with Him.
There are many studies which have highlighted the benefits of attention and focus for students in the classroom. Some of the significant ones are listed below.
· Improved mental health and well being
· Ability to better manage emotions and school behavior
· Reductions in classroom disruptions and bullying
· Improved stress management
· Improved emotional resilience
· Enhanced decision making and problem solving