Having an attitude of gratitude is a trait that not only we all take on around Thanksgiving time, but it is also an attitude that will make lives richer and less stressful. Help your students practice that attitude with these ink friendly activities and printables. Typable PDF included for several pages. Included are:
- A letter writing form to write a letter of gratitude
- A brainstorming sheet for thankfulness
- Mini thank you notes
- A writing and coloring sheet for things we are thankful for
- A page to name at least one of several things to be thankful for
- A page to write daily gratitude
- A page to use for writing an essay about the thing/person they are most thankful for
- A page for discovering synonyms for "thankful"
I appreciate your feedback and ratings. If you would like to receive email notifications regarding product launches, sales, or general store news, click the star at the top of any page within my store.
copyright Teachers' Keeper 2013