Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
You receive SIX files in this bundle.
1. You receive a file with 24 questions that can be used as "flash cards" in small groups to stimulate conversation about eating habits and preferences.
2. There is a PowerPoint with images of wordles (a word cloud that shows the frequency of words from an article by making more frequent words larger) made from French articles about school food.
3. There is a double sided handout where a) students work in small groups to pull familiar words and cognates from the wordle PowerPoint and put them in one of two categories (good or bad attributes of school lunches). Then, they use those words to list advantages and disadvantages of eating school cafeteria food.
4. A handout with 4 survey questions for a full class or small group activity. I put the questions into a poll on www.polleverywhere.com and have my students record and discuss our class' results. These polls about school lunch can be used without poll everywhere, too.
5. An authentic school lunch menu from a French lycée.
6. Comprehension questions about the school lunch menu to test interpretive reading skills.