Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12 Attribute Posters and Widescreen 16x9 / PowerPoint images for Teachers in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), or Diploma Program (DP).
All posters are available in 3 sizes
• pdf A3 International size
• pdf Poster US size
• jpeg in landscape orientation for PowerPoints and 16x9 widescreen TVs
Plus, for all Posters and Images there are two vocabulary options:
• Set A - They / their / themselves
• Set B - We / our /ourselves
Total number of printable files = 72
The Attributes for IB-PYP
• They appreciate the wonder and beauty of the world and its people
• We appreciate the wonder and beauty of the world and its people
• Being committed to their learning, persevering and showing self-discipline and responsibility
• Being committed to our learning, persevering and showing self-discipline and responsibility
• Feeling confident in their ability as learners, having the courage to take risks, apply what they have learned and making appropriate decisions and choices
• Feeling confident in our ability as learners, having the courage to take risks, apply what we have learned and making appropriate decisions and choices
• Cooperating, collaborating and leading or following as the situation demands
• Being creative and imaginative in their thinking and in their approach to problems and dilemmas
• Being creative and imaginative in our thinking and in our approach to problems and dilemmas
• Being curious about the nature of learning and of the world, its people and cultures
• Imaginatively projecting themselves into another's situation, in order to understand thoughts, reasoning and emotions
• Imaginatively projecting ourselves into another's situation, in order to understand thoughts, reasoning and emotions
• Enjoying learning
• Thinking and acting independently, making their own judgements based on reasonable principles and being able to defend their judgments
• Thinking and acting independently, making our own judgements based on reasonable principles and being able to defend our judgments
• Having integrity and a firm sense of fairness and honesty
• Respecting themselves, others and the world around them
• Respecting ourselves, others and the world around us
• Feeling sensitivity towards differences and diversity in the world and being respectful to the needs of others
• Learner Profile Posters, Banners (Pennants), and Slides for IB PYP, MYP, DP.
• The Magic Crayons website - song videos, free games, lesson plans and crafts, blog
• There are no tim-sensei or Teachers Pay Teachers logos on these posters and pennants. It’s not such good promotion for me but makes them look more professional in the classroom for you.
• Please remember that should other staff at your school require these posters multiple licenses for this product are easily and cheaply available from Teachers Pay Teachers.
• All files are large, high quality pdfs or jpegs for optimum quality. Tailor your printer settings to enlarge or print multiple Profiles per page.
This work has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.