Attributes of 3-D Shapes Match-Up Game!
Why is it so hard to distinguish a prism from a pyramid? : ) These 3-D shape cards and matching attributes will help your students practice naming geometric 3-D shapes & identifying their attributes. Versatile in format, you can use these cards in a variety of ways:
* Matching attributes and names game in small batches at math center
* Distribute cards to students and let them move about to find their "matches"
* Use the files as jpgs in your other math worksheet or activity applications you are creating for yourself
* Show students the shape and have them write the geometric name or identify certain attributes (faces, edges, vertices)
* Give students the matching worksheet included in this packet to assess whether or not they have an understanding of naming 3-D shapes & identifying the attributes
* 12 3-D shape cards & matching name & attributes (60 cards total)
* Colorful and bold font (print in black and white, if you'd like!)
* A few tricky ones (ie, heptagonal prism!)
* A follow-up worksheet and answer key
Print on cardstock and laminate for longer shelf-life in your busy math class. : ) The preview will show you all 60 cards and workshett so you can see exactly what you are paying for with this file.
I hope you enjoy this file! Thank you!
p.s. Feedback is always very appreciated!
14 (printed 5 cards per page) & 1 worksheet/answer key