Your students will have a blast creating a skit that takes place in their own imaginary Parisian café! Students will create a name and menu for their own French café restaurant. They will then work in groups to create a skit that takes place in that cafe. This project gives them a great opportunity to put their food and restaurant vocabulary into practice in a fun and entertaining way. They can order and serve food and drinks, comment on the food, ask for the bill, leave a tip, and more. They will love it even more if you let them bring and eat real food from their restaurant menu!
In order to keep each student involved and paying attention during the skit presentations, use the included peer evaluation form. You will also find a teacher's version of the evaluation form to aid you in quickly grading individual student performance during the skit presentations.
Included in this set:
- project instruction sheet (Word & PDF formats)
- PowerPoint file to present project instructions to class
- project rubric (Word & PDF formats)
- peer evaluation form (Word & PDF formats)
- teacher evaluation form (Word & PDF formats)