Audacity Recording Software Introductory Guide for Students Editing Audio discusses key terms, has students fill in definitions, and explore a sample audio file (you can record this), and have students select, copy, paste, modify, add effects, and sample audio editing techniques on this free and free to license software. This is an amazing tool for multimedia design! This is a great introduction to this free software.
Save 20% on computer science lesson in resource #7 below
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged