Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Preparing your students to be engaged and respectful audience members can be fun with this lesson and follow-up performance reflection made just for elementary students! You can use all of these activities in one day or spread them out over several days before attending a field trip, concert, or public speaking event with the class. The discussion cards will allow you to talk through real-life scenarios with your students so they will know the correct and respectful way to handle themselves during a presentation or performance. Reward cards are also included to acknowledge students who follow the rules of audience etiquette!
1. Audience etiquette rules
2. Discussion (or quick write) cards
3. Student audience etiquette questions LEVEL 1 (lower elementary)
4. Student audience etiquette questions LEVEL 2 (upper elementary)
5. Post-performance reflection LEVEL 1
6. Post-performance reflection and audience etiquette survey LEVEL 2 (2 pages)
7. Audience etiquette class poster-- full-color (separate PDF file)
8. Audience etiquette reward cards
Feel free to ask questions before purchasing. Enjoy!
CLICK the links below to check out some of my other products for elementary students!
CLICK HERE to follow me on Pinterest!