Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Audio Analog-to-Digital Conversion
FULL LESSON with PLAN
This lecture and supporting classroom resources provide an excellent guide to Audio Analog-to-Digital Conversion and how this process is achieved. The PowerPoint presentation and PDF versions of the lesson links with the classroom task and also comes with an accompanying Lesson Plan.
In this package:
- PRESENTATION - Lecture (PowerPoint and PDF versions)
- LESSON PLAN – Plan covering full lesson with activities (Word Doc.)
- WORKSHEET - Classroom task with listening exercise.
- ANSWERS – classroom task answers.
- Video (presentation in video form, used for student revision)
Covered in Audio Analog-to-Digital Conversion
- Aims and Objectives
- Basic Parameters of Sound
- Recording and Play-Back of Analog Audio
- Digital Information: = Analog-to-Digital Conversion
- Sample Rate - Frequency Resolution
- Nyquist Theorem
- Bit Depth – Amplitude Resolution
- Recap/Lesson Summary