Augmented Reality Kindness Posters Lesson
What educators are saying
This eBook is a detailed lesson guide to take you through every step of creating an augmented reality kindness poster with your students:
- Craft a unique kindness message
- Create a graphic design for the background (using Keynote, template included)
- Film before green screen (tips and examples included)
- Animate flipbook style wings (tutorial and drawing guides included)
- Layer all together in the Green Screen App by Do ink (tutorial included)
- Set up Augmented Reality using Eyejack App (tutorial included)
View our finished gallery of almost 100 kindness messages on Artsonia. You can even scan them with the EyeJack App to watch them come to life.
HINT: We used the Artsonia Gift Shop to have some printed for our classroom display.
The ebook has video examples, handouts to download and share with students, photos, and tutorials to help you through each step of the process. It also includes 12 Fuglevision episodes that I created from our poster gallery. These episodes can be used as examples and inspiration for your students.
Read my article about this lesson in the STEM | ED Magazine.
Learn more about this lesson from my newsletter here.
- Do Ink Green Screen app
- Keynote App
- Eyejack App
- A tripod (recommended)
- Green Screen (or green paper/sheet)
- Microphone (optional)
- Laptop/desktop for Eyejack Creator App
Explore my other Transdigital Lessons here.
Need a way to advocate for iPads for your teaching space?
Share my Creating on iPads page with your administration.
Explore all my FUGLEFUN STEAM ART, SEL, and LEGO lessons and GAMES in this convenient index: bit.ly/fuglefunstoreindex