Do you and your students like QR codes? If you like QR codes, you are going to love AR (Augmented Reality) with Aurasma. After the student scans the task card, it comes to life on the screen. Students LOVE it! Aurasma is a FREE app that can be downloaded to apple and android devices. It works great on iPads. All of the instructions are in the product.
Students look at the Phonics Task Card. They determine the object on the card. They decide which phonics category it fits into. If they are unsure, they can use the app to scan the picture. It will them give them a hint. The hint remains on the screen for 5 seconds. After that, it gives them the complete answer.
This FREEBIE will give you 16 sample cards from 16 different sets of phonics task cards.
There are 16 Phonics Task Cards Sets available: 16 Set BUNDLE
1. CVC Words Task Cards
2. Short A Family Words (amp, and, ank, ash) Task Cards
3. Short E Family Words (eck, ell, end, est) Task Cards
4. Short I Family Words (ick, ill, ing, ink) Task Cards
5. Short O Family Words (ock, op, ot) Task Cards
6. Short U Family Words (ump, ung, unk, ush) Task Cards
7. Beginning Digraphs (ch, th, wh, sh, kn, ph, wr) Task Cards
8. Ending Digraphs/Trigraphs (ng, ch, tch, ck, sh, th, dge) Task Cards
9. L-Blends (bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl) Task Cards
10. R-Blends (br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr) Task Cards
11. R-Controlled Vowels (ar, er, ir, or, ur) Task Cards
12. Long A Words (a_e, ai, ay) Task Cards
13. Long E Words (ea, ee, ey, y) Task Cards
14. Long I Words (i_e, y, igh, ie) Task Cards
15. Long O Words (o_e, oe, oa, ow) Task Cards
16. Long U Words (u_e, ew, ue, ui) Task Cards