This is a sample of my set of yearlong calendars.
Take a look at the complete 12 month set for Kindergarten by clicking on this line!
Take a look at the complete 12 month set for First Grade!
SmartBoard Daily Calendar for the Year
This series of Notebook lessons incorporates the Math Their Way concepts into a set of 12 separate Notebook lessons for each month from August 2016 to July 2017. (You will get free updates in July of every year.) Every lesson will include:
• Month - click on gray square to open cell or close it.
• Weather - move weather picture to sentence.
• Days of the Week - click on gray rectangle to open cell or close it.
• Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow - move day of the week to appropriate line.
• Place Value - the tally marks are infinite. Just drag the appropriate number over the word marker.
• Monthly Birthdays
• Pattern - move infinite shapes up above and write in the number of the days in school so far.
• Math Pages – There will be a wide variety of other pages from which to choose for additional math work each day. The pages will progress in difficulty from August through July. These pages are all based on Common Core math standards for kindergarten. These pages include: flat and solid shapes; fact families; mystery numbers; place value; missing numbers in sequence; counting 1 to 30 and 1 to 100; adding and subtracting to 5; writing numerals 1 to 30; ordering numerals 1 to 30; time to the hour; identifying coins, making change; height; length; <, >, =; comparing sets; number sentences; and ten frames.