Also included in
- These cute craftivities are a must-have this Summer! These writing prompts and crafts are perfect for June, July, and August bulletin boards. These 21 crafts are ideal for art lessons, literacy centers, and writing lessons. Opinion, how to, recount, informative, and descriptive writing genres are fe$12.25$17.50Save $5.25
- Grab these cute craftivities for every month of the year! This bundle includes 12 monthly products and each product has three writing prompts which are no prep crafts. Each craftivity is great for literacy, writing, and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.There are$19.99$30.00Save $10.01
- Grab these cute craftivities for the whole year! This bundle includes 28 products and each product has three writing prompts which are no prep crafts. Each craftivity is great for literacy, writing, and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.There are 88 crafts. Opinio$49.99$71.49Save $21.50
- This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 122 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 742 pages of NO PREP craftivities that are perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade$69.99$119.99Save $50.00
These cute craftivities are a must-have for the month of August! This product includes three writing prompts which are also no prep crafts. They are great for literacy, writing, or art lessons and look great as bulletin boards or door decor during August and Back To School.
*NOTE - This activity has the digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
Ice Cream Stand - 'Summer Memories'
Girl Drawing Heart - 'My favorite subject'
Girl With Lunch Box - 'What I have for lunch'
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don't have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer's Workshop
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)