**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 8 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Make a List - Students will type a list of their spelling words. This should be completed as the 1st activity and then students can refer back to this slide when completing the other activities.
2. Packing Up Vowels- Students will type their spelling words onto the first box on the lunch bags. They will then retype the words in the second box, but without the vowels.
3. School Story!- Students will type a story about their first day of school using some or all of their spelling words. Students will highlight their spelling words in yellow after completing the story.
4. Rhymes Rule- Students will type their spelling words onto the first box on the rulers. They will then type a rhyming word on the second box of the ruler.
5. BackWORDS- Students will type their spelling words forwards and backwards.
6. ABC Order- Students will type their spelling words in alphabetical order.
7. School Sentences- Students will type a sentence for each of their spelling words.
8. Bus Stop Syllables- Students will type their spelling words into the box. Students will then count the syllables in each word and type the number onto the bus.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org