Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 8 different topics during the month of August.
What topics are included?
- British Columbia Day
- How to Make a Root Beer Float
- All About Mustard
- Elephant Life Cycle
- Indian Independence Day
- Discovery Day
- All About Thrift Shops
- Mosquito Life Cycle
Why these topics for August learning?
• British Columbia Day is August 2
• National Root Beer Float Day is August 6
• National Mustard Day is August 7
• World Elephant Day is August 12
• Indian Independence Day is August 15
• Discovery Day is August 16
• National Thrift Shop Day is August 17
• World Mosquito Day is August 20
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
Want to see a PREVIEW? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
- What is an adapted book? Read on here.
- To learn how to prep these adapted books, read on here.
- To learn how to use these adapted books, read on here.
- For ideas on how to store adapted books, read on here.
- Why should you use adapted books? Read on here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!