Also included in
- Strengthen your classroom community and engage your students in fun, meaningful activities with this Morning Meeting resource. With my training in the Responsive Classroom approach, I’ve developed these monthly activities to help you and your students get to know each other, practice social skills,$48.00$60.00Save $12.00
- Start the year off right with these back-to-school essentials that every Grade 1-2 teacher needs! With over 2100 pages, this bundle features 20 morning meeting, math, and poetry resources that you can use in your classroom everyday. This bundle includes: 10 Monthly Morning Meeting PacketsStrength$87.00$140.00Save $53.00
- Strengthen your classroom community and engage your students in fun, meaningful cooperative activities with this bundled resource. With my training in the Responsive Classroom approach, I’ve developed these activities to help you and your students get to know each other, practice social skills, buil$60.00$80.00Save $20.00
Strengthen your classroom community and engage your students in fun, meaningful activities with this Morning Meeting resource. With my training in the Responsive Classroom approach, I’ve developed these 25 activities to help you and your students get to know each other, practice social skills, and build trust. This low-prep, stress-free resource has been tested and observed by my administrators and includes everything you need for one of the most important times: back to school.
Each packet includes 25 resources:
- FIVE weeks of meetings for a total of 25 meetings. Each meeting is "announced" to keep you organized. Example: Week 1: Monday. Week 2: Tuesday, etc.)
- Each meeting has: Greeting, Share, Activity, and then an EDITABLE slide for you to write your message. Although it seems that many products offer the same 25 Greetings and Activities throughout the year (and just change clip art out) I don't believe that 25 of each for 180+ days is enough. I DO repeat favorites but, for example, in this packet, there are a total of 25 activities with 5 being repeated for fun and continuity. (20 + 5 repeats = 25.)
- Five pre-made slides (shown in preview) that you can EASILY cut and paste into the spot you want. Low-prep and easy!
- Since you only need 4 weeks' worth, there is extra in case you want to easily change a slide out.
- NOTE: Since many of the ACTIVITIES and GREETINGS are also perfect for Brain Breaks, you can copy those slides into another PowerPoint and save as BRAIN BREAKS. I think that adds to the value!
Learn more about this resource by clicking on the preview.
Download the Free Week of Morning Meetings.
I believe that Morning Meeting should be stress-free for teachers and students. I've learned through my Responsive Classroom training that students should be allowed to pass on a share or activity if they are shy or lacking confidence. I totally agree. But I usually find that those students who are a bit shy in September are more confident and participate in all aspects within a few months. As you build their trust and engage them, they will come to respect the process and welcome it.
I am really excited about this product and am confident you and your students will enjoy it as much as my students and I have. I am offering a yearlong Morning Meeting BUNDLE that is $12 off the price. That's getting TWO packets for FREE. The bundle includes:
NOTE: Although a PowerPoint, the ONLY editable slides are the messages.
Check Out These Community Building Products:
Let's keep in touch!
☀️Visit my blog at FirstGradeBloomabilities
☀️ Follow me on Pinterest
☀️ Follow me on Instagram
☀️ Subscribe to my newsletter FirstGradeBloomabilities and download my FREE 50 Page Bucket Filler Activities now.