Also included in
- If you're a teacher, then you know that sub plans are the bane of your existence. They take hours to plan and can be difficult to access on the fly when a colleague calls in sick. That's why I created these emergency sub plans for 3rd grade and 4th grade teachers who want to feel confident they're p$45.00$65.50Save $20.50
These emergency sub plans for third and fourth grade are a quick solution when an unexpected training or illness arises. The plans contain everything your need to prepare for your substitute teacher in under 30 minutes without the stress and hassle of traditional sub planning. Just grab the book Library Lion (or share the included read aloud link), and you're ready to go.
The no-prep, print & go activities are designed to keep students engaged and focus on fun August themes.
This product contains everything you'll need for at least one full-day absence. Depending on your schedule and class, you may find there is enough for multiple days.
Below you'll see the list of included materials outlined by subject area.
- Quick prep checklist
- Copy & paste lesson plans
- Links to related videos and technology for lesson extension
- Answer keys
- Reading foldables for Library Lion
- Library Lion letter writing activity
- My Favorite Book brainstorming graphic organizer
- My Favorite Book expository writing page
- Summertime measurement t o the nearest inch
- Place value & money practice - convert between number forms & problem solve
- Represent fractions as parts of a whole
- Subtract with and without regrouping
- August problem solving challenge
- Multiplication math maze
- Roll-a-Problem and Roll & Win math games
Science & Social Studies
- Health & nutrition reading passage with comprehension questions
- Year-round school reading passage with comprehension questions
- Build a Tower STEM challenge with journal
The goal is to save you time and hassle with these ready-to-go sub plans that offer your students engaging activities while you're out. Grab the full year bundle and get two sets of bonus plans FREE!
August emergency sub plans are also available for 2nd grade.
© 2015 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Click here to contact me directly via email.