August Writing Crafts | Summer Writing Prompts and Back To School Crafts
Also included in
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 156 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,140 pages of NO PREP craftivities tPrice $70.99Original Price $141.91Save $70.92
- Are you looking for summer writing crafts? These summer crafts include 4th of July, Father's Day and back to school. These writing prompts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.Opinion, how to, recount, informative, and descriptive writing genres are featurePrice $9.99Original Price $18.99Save $9.00
- Grab these cute craftivities for every month of the year! This bundle includes 12 monthly products and each product has three writing prompts which are no prep crafts. Each craftivity is great for literacy, writing, and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.There arePrice $19.99Original Price $30.00Save $10.01
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts? These writing activities are great for writing centers, literacy lessons and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.Grab these cute craftivities for the whole year! This bundle includes 28 products and each product has writinPrice $49.99Original Price $81.92Save $31.93
Are you looking for August writing prompts? These summer writing crafts are perfect as back to school writing prompts. These summer crafts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
*NOTE - This activity has the digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
Ice Cream Stand - 'Summer Memories'
Girl Drawing Heart - 'My favorite subject'
Girl With Lunch Box - 'What I have for lunch'
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don't have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer's Workshop
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)