August Writing Prompts | Morning Meeting | National Holidays | Daily Writing
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Use this BUNDLE of 365 writing prompts for morning meetings, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for everPrice $23.20Original Price $48.00Save $24.80
Use these August writing prompts for morning meeting, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for every single day featuring a holiday of that day.
Click here to grab the bundle of ALL Holiday of the Day Writing Prompts.
The resource consists of national, international, world, and fun holidays for every day. Don't like one of the ones I chose? Then use the editable slides to find and add your own holidays!
- Teacher Manual: This PDF is filled with tips and ideas for using this resource. It also includes pages for downloading a Google Slides version of the resource.
- Display Slides: Available in PowerPoint and Google Slides. Holiday and prompt are editable.
- Student Response Booklet: Available in a printable PDF. Students could also just write responses in a notebook. Not editable but does include an editable page so you can change out a holiday.
- Students Response Slides: Digital version of the student response booklet is available in PPT and Google Slides. Holiday and prompt are editable.
- Morning meeting
- Writing response
- Writing station/center
- Writing warm-up
- ELA warm-up
- Morning work
Check out the preview for a closer look!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺