/ kraf ‘ tiv(i)dee /
1. the combination of an educational activity and a fun craft
2. A creative and enjoyable activity (“My students are loving this craftivity!”)
...Okay. So maybe that word is totally made up BUT either way, your kiddies will LOVE these interactive, engaging, thematic, and FUN activities! Each craftivity comes with detailed instructions (with pictures!) and the majority include TONS of options for easy differentiation and/or customization PLUS suggestions for alternate uses where applicable. Use them “just for fun” or integrate them with your learning. The possibilities are endless!
INCLUDED you will find:
* "The SCOOP About Me!" - This craftivity was designed as an “About Me” activity but also includes lots of optional templates that allow you to use it in countless other ways; From procedure writing, science information, and math facts, to sight words, Bible verses, and a summer bucket list, this ice cream craftivity will add some fun (and YUM!) to just about any topic!
* "A Bushel of Names" - This craftivity was designed to use as a “name practice” activity (i.e. writing and arranging the letters in students’ names) but, similar to the Ice Cream craftivity above, it also includes additional templates that allow you to use it in many other ways; From writing facts about apples, to listing fall vocabulary words and other cross-curricular connections, this stacking bushel craftivity is sure to bring hands-on, artistic fun to any subject!
PSSST!! Check out the other CRAFTIVITIES available:
* October/November CRAFTIVITIES
* December CRAFTIVITIES
* January CRAFTIVITIES
* February CRAFTIVITIES
* March/April CRAFTIVITIES
* May/June CRAFTIVITIES
* A Year of CRAFTIVITIES: The Bundle!