August and September Journal! EASY PREP! Easy writing prompts you can pass out one page at a time or you can staple them into a journal. Fun and interactive for the beginning of the school year. 18 journal pages.
1. Write about your first day of school.
2.Write about a new friend you made.
3.What do you want to learn this year?
4.What do you do at recess?
5.How did you feel on the first day of school?
6.Write about your favorite TV show or movie?
7. Write about your family.
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
10. What did you do over the summer?
11.What is your favorite part of the school day?
12. What would you do if you were the teacher for the day?
13. What do you do after school?
14. Write about something you accomplished after hard work.
15. What about something you are good at.
16. Write about a book we have read in school.
17. Who do you look up to or want to be like?
18. What do you want your teacher to know about you?