This product contains five different activities to place in a sensory bin. They are all available in both color and black-and-white options. There are also differentiated recording sheets available for each activity. The following items are included in this pack:
1. Magnetic letter activity. Magnetic letters are not provided, just the recording sheets. This is the first activity I put in our sensory bin at the beginning of the year. Students pick a magnetic letter from the bin and either color or write the letter on their recording sheet.
2. Pencil letters. This is used for letter naming practice. You will want to print, laminate, and cut out the card to place in a sensory bin. Make copies of the recording sheets and students will pick a card, and either color the letter or write the letter on their paper. All capital letters are included.
3. Apple letters. This is also used for letter naming practice. Included are apple cards for you to print, laminate, cut out and place in your bin. There are various recording sheets to go with this activity, just like the pencil letter activity.
4. Pencil number identification. After you print, laminate, cut, and place in a sensory bin, students choose a pencil card, identify the number and either color that number, write the number, or write and draw the correct number of counters in a five frame on their recording sheet.
5. Apple seed math. This is a counting activity. You will need to print the apple cards, laminate, cut, and place in a sensory bin. Students will count the seeds and complete the various recording sheets, depending on their ability. Numbers 0-5 are included.
There are also extra blank apples and pencils, if you would like to print and write your own additional letters, numbers, etc. on them.
This item is also a part of my sensory bin bundle found here :https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sensory-Bin-BUNDLE-3563429