Also included in
- Save 30% by buying this as a bundle instead of as individual products!! This huge 2,028 page set is just what you need to plan your Second and Third Grade lessons! This comprehensive set covers the concepts of do, re, low la, low sol, half note, tika-tika, ti-tika, and tika-ti, and can also be used$150.15$214.50Save $64.35
Tired of the same old programs for your elementary classroom? Want to study the music and customs of other cultures? Try this musical, "Australia ABC's," with your Third and/or Fourth Graders!
This product includes:
*An overview of the program, including staging directions, costume information, sample program, script suggestions, etc.
* Songs, chants, and dances for the program (including musical notation and dance directions)
* Signs for use in rehearsal
* Lyric sheets for the longer songs in the program
* Editable Programs (just edit the information, print, and copy!)
* A timeline list
* Program checklist
Using high quality literature, "Australia ABC's," provides information about how to produce an entertaining program while still teaching high quality literature aligned with your music curriculum. Grade-level teachers can also use the program as a performance opportunity, and/or in coordination with your music teacher.
Songs, chants, and dances include:
Highway Number One
Little Billy Bandicoot
Waltzing Matilda (music is not included, because of copyright issues)
Kookaburra (music is not included, because of copyright issues)
If you want to see an example of the "Sesere Eeye" dance, click here.
For more editable programs, see my Editable Program Set.
Please rate this product, and follow me for product updates and freebies! You can visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com.