Australia Day WebQuest - Discover the past, present and future of Australia Day
*Updated with 2017 event links*
To complete their quest for knowledge, students navigate through the past, present and future, learning about the European and Aboriginal history behind Australia Day, exploring modern day traditions and considering the future of Australia Day.
As students progress through their quest, students will view videos and maps, explore early European artwork and navigate websites to answer a range of short and long answer questions, create a historical timeline and complete written tasks.
*Tasks are aligned to Year 6 & 7 History and English ACARA Outcomes*
Purchasing this product provides exclusive access to the WebQuest website and accompanying WebQuest question booklet and teacher answer key
*Click PREVIEW to get a closer look!*
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
• Australian Adventure Tour Design - A Group Problem Solving Math Project
• School Carnival Design - A group problem solving math project
• Soccer World Cup Tour Design - A group problem solving math project
• North Pole Holiday Design - A group problem solving math project