AUSTRALIA GEOGRAPHY: Queensland
Australian States and Territories.
My Adventures Across Queensland Booklet. This unit provides worksheets for students to complete as they learn about the Australian state Queensland. This could be used as a special day of learning or as a half term unit of work. Take a trip around Australia, with all of the state resources!!
DESIGNED FOR AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM GEOGRAPHY, although suitable for any class learning about Australia!
In this resource it contains:
- Australian map with each state/ territory labelled.
- A state map of Queensland
- KWL chart
- Comparison chart between Brisbane and your city.
- A Dream Day in Queensland (information on attractions and activities). Students work out their day whilst sticking to a budget.
- Brainstorm task
- Find a word activity
- Brisbane Acrostic poem
- Plane window (you could set your classroom up as if you are landing in Australia or just have them on display).
- Queensland fact sheet and writing activity
- Mini Research project about a location in Queensland.
- Turtle art activity
- Postcard to 'send' home about your time in Australia. A great writing activity.
Are you planning to teach your students all about Australia?
RESOURCES for each STATE/ TERRITORY can be found here!
ADVENTURES AROUND AUSTRALIA GEOGRAPHY UNITS