These graphic organizers should work well for any unit focused on Australia! Pick and choose from the following charts:
1. K.W.L Chart: Students write what they Know, what they Want to learn, and what they Learned from your Australia unit.
2. Venn Diagram #1: Students compare Australia with The United States.
3. Venn Diagram #2: Students compare any two Australian topics.
4. Classification Chart #1: 5 Australian topics
5. Classification Chart #2: 4 Australian topics
6. Classification Chart #3: 3 Australian topics
7. Classification Chart #4: 2 Australian topics
Looking for another resource about Australia? There is an excellent chapter book about Australia in the Magic School Bus series called, “Expedition Down Under!” For a packet of worksheets to accompany that book, click here: Expedition Down Under!
For more Graphic Organizers, click here:
For other Reading products, click here:
Reading Packets and Inference Games
Every new product is 50% off for the first 48 hours it's listed, so be sure to click "follow me" so that you receive an email every time I add a new product!