Also included in
- COUNTRIES IN FOCUS:A BUNDLE OF RESOURCES ON COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WEBQUESTSRUSSIA SWITZERLAND CHINA ICELAND GREECE ITALYINDIABRAZILAUSTRALIAIRELANDIntroduce young people to these 10 countries of the world with these different webquest. Additionally extension activities, links and the key are includ$35.50$37.70Save $2.20
Australia Day is January 26th. Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. There is also a mapskill activity. Try Australia. I also have a Country in Focus on Switzerland,India and Iceland. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation, for an enrichment activity or for a substitute.
You may also find this resource of interest:
1. Explore World Landmarks are great to introduce kids to some popular world landmarks around the world. Great for a Friday activity, for social studies/LA classes or when you are going to have a substitute. About one page of reading, discussion questions and extension activities all help students learn some informative facts about famous world landmarks in the world.Ayers/Uluru Rock. Ayers Rock/Uluru, Explore World Landmarks-A Webquest
Other Countries in Focus:
1. Russia: This webquest of 10 questions will enable young people to learn lots of information on the country of Russia! Extension activities, resources, fun facts,key. Skills include:reading for information and using research/computer skills. Russia, Country in Focus, A Webquest
2. Did you know that a Swiss man named Bertrand Piccard was the first person to circumnavigate the earth in a hot-air balloon? Did you know that the first chocolate bar was made in Switzerland back in 1819? Learn more about this mountainous country with this informative webquest on Switzerland!
Mapwork, 9 web questions, extension activities and key...
Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation or for an enrichment activity. Switzerland, Country in Foucs-A Webquest
3. Iceland. Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. The first in the series is Iceland. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation or for an enrichment activity. Iceland, Country in Focus-A Webquest
4. India:Country in Focus,is a web quest, with additional fun facts and extension activities. Did you know that it was ancient India which gave the world the idea of the zero? The game Chutes and Ladders comes from an Indian board game. More people speak English in India than in the United States? Skills include:reading for information and using research/computer skills. India, Country in Focus-A Webquest
5. Greece: Use this informative web quest as an introduction to the country of Greece. Greece, A Country in Focus-A Webquest
6. China: A great resource that helps develop skills such as reading for information and using research and computer skills. This web quest gives students an overview to the country: map skills, info on panda bears, Great Wall, Terra Cotta Solders-more. Extension activities/key (12 page resource with 10 informational web questions).China, Country in Focus-A Webquest
Learn about the country of Brazil with this informational web quest. There is also a map skill activity and fun facts. Additionally, there is a teacher page with extension activities and additional links.
Although the map skill/webquest can be completed in one session, if you opt to do the extension activity, additional days could be used. Brazil, Country in Focus-A Webquest <2016 Olympics will be held in Brazil!)
Perhaps, you might like to follow my TpT Store. Click by the green star by my photograph