PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
LEARN ABOUT AUSTRALIA THROUGH SIMPLE AND FUN YOGA POSES!
Australia is a beautiful country with a vast array of interesting animals, sites and traditions.
Go on your very own adventure and pretend to be a frilled-neck lizard, a kookaburra, or ride a horse in the Melbourne Cup!
Download these 53 Australian digital yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
• Index card
• Yoga and calming tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 20 yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Australian cards
• All cards are full color
Age group: Toddlers to Early Primary, Ages 3 to 8
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Australia Yoga Cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on